CO2Lift Pro – Chicago, IL
Carbon Dioxide Delivers Fresher Skin
Here at Natural Beauty Med Spa, Dr. Wiesman and our team are all about helping patients feel great in their own skin. Often, that involves improving the appearance of said skin. We offer several treatments to that end, including the remarkable CO2Lift Pro in Chicago. This remarkable skin mask harnesses the power of carbon dioxide to fight the signs of aging and help you enjoy a youthful, confident glow.
What Is CO2Lift?
CO2Lift in Chicago is a skin rejuvenation mask that uses the power of carbon dioxide to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, textural imbalances, dark circles, and enlarged pores. Carbon dioxide is an effective skincare ingredient because, unlike many ingredients that are commonly used in anti-aging products, it is very effective at penetrating the skin. Its remarkable absorbability, combined with its ability to deliver oxygen molecules to targeted areas in your body, results in a youthful, glowing complexion.
CO2Lift is often used as a standalone treatment, but it may also be recommended as a follow-up treatment for individuals who have recently undergone a chemical peel.
How CO2Lift Works
CO2Lift is an at-home treatment for skin rejuvenation in Chicago, so you can take advantage of it at a time that is most convenient to you. Here is an overview of how to use it:
- The product comes with two packets. When you are ready for your treatment, mix the two packets together in a small container.
- Use the included applicator to place the mixture on your skin. CO2Lift is usually used for the fact, but it can also be effective for the neck and other parts of the body.
- Let the gel remain on your face for about 45 minutes. In the meantime, enjoy a good book or watch an episode of your favorite TV show!
- Carbon dioxide will be absorbed through your skin and into your bloodstream. It will increase oxygen circulation, remove waste, and reduce inflammation.
- Remove the mask and enjoy your fresher complexion!
Many people notice great results after just one application of CO2Lift. However, for maximum skin rejuvenation, you may choose to do 3 – 7 treatments spaced about one week apart, with maintenance applications once a month thereafter.
Benefits of CO2Lift
Some top benefits of CO2Lift include:
- It is noninvasive and comes with no downtime.
- It is suitable for patients of all ages, genders, and skin types.
- You can use it in the comfort of your own home.
- It produces noticeable results.
Are you interested in discovering what CO2Lift may be able to do for you? Contact us today to learn more about this treatment.